Thursday, September 18, 2008

camera news

Well, I listened to everyone's advice and contacted Kodak even though the camera was no longer under warranty. Imagine my surprise when I received notice that repair was under warranty! So I've sent the camera in to be fixed. I hope this time it works for good!

Other than that there's not much going on here. The leg rest on my wheelchair is broken and I can't keep my legs elevated when I'm in the chair so I end up spending a lot of time in the recliner watching TV. I'll be so glad when the wheelchair is fixed! I just end up in too much pain when I can't keep my legs up, so there goes all my scrapbooking fun :(

Here's hoping you're all getting lots of pages scrapped!

1 comment:

Lily said...

Glad to hear your camera thing worked out. Hope the wheelchair gets fixed soon